Presentation & Lectures
Dr. Sonali Pandit has been very active in raising concerns and solutions for issues concerned with ENT through presentation & lectures.
- Scientific paper presentation titled “Stem cell therapy in sensorineural hearing loss” in R A F Cooper Consultant award paper category in 42nd Maharashtra state ENT conference, Solapur December 10-12, 2010.
- Poster presentation at the 29th Annual Meeting of the Australian Neuroscience Society, Canberra 27-30 January 2009, Pandit, S., Cohen, M., Sullivan, J. M., Bogaerts, S., and Oleskevich, S. Stem cell therapy for noise-induced hearing loss in mice. (Poster prize winner).
- Cohen MA, Pandit S, Sullivan J, Oleskevich S. Stem cell therapy for noise-induced hearing loss in mice. LXV Annual Meeting of The Clilean Academy of Otolaryngology and Extraordinary Meeting of the German-Spanish Society. Pucon – Chile. November 2008.
- Poster presentation at the 18th St. Vincent’s and Mater Health Sydney Research Symposium, 19th September 2008, S.Pandit, M. Cohen, J.Sullivan, S. Oleskevich. Tongue stem cell therapy for noise-induced hearing loss in mice (First prize).
- Poster presentation at Frontiers in Otolaryngology, Noosa Queensland July 30, August 1, 2008. Sullivan, J., Cohen, M., Pandit, S. and Oleskevich, S. (2008). Stem cell therapy for noise-induced hearing loss in mice. Frontiers in Otorhinolaryngology, p. 35, Queensland, Australia (First prize).
- Sullivan, J., Cohen, M., Pandit, S., and Oleskevich, S. (2008) Stem cell therapy for hearing loss. Live Surgery for Audiologists, St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Sydney, Australia. Presented by Sullivan J (June 2008).
- Presented on “Common Head & Neck Tumours” at the grand rounds of Prince of Wales Hospital Nov 2007.
- Presented scientific paper on ‘Otological consequences due to Ghatkopar bomb explosion December 2002’ in AOI Mumbai Branch annual conference in February 2003.
- Presented scientific paper on ‘Intracranial complications of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media’ in 33rd Maharashtra State ENT Conference, Latur in 2001
- Lecture on “Is there a role of stem cells in sensorineural hearing loss?” at the Cochlear Implant Workshop at Hinduja Hospital, 20-21 October 2012.
- Panelist at the “Cochlear Implant Workshop” at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, 17-18 December 2011.
- Lecture on “Effect of stem cell transplantation on sensorineural hearing loss” at the 8th Indo-Australia Biotechnology Conference on Stem Cell Biology at JNCASR, Bangalore, 7-9 December 2011.
- Lecture on “Stem cell therapy for sensorineural hearing loss” at Alkem and ENT-UK’s ENT India conclave, Delhi, Oct 2011.
- Lecture on “Inner hair cell regeneration by stem cell- A cutting edge research” Annual ENT conference AOI Malabar chapter, Kannur, Kerala, 14th May 2011.
- Lecture on “Future treatment of sensorineural hearing loss by stem cells- How far are we from reality” at A J Medical college, Mangalore, Karnataka on 13th May 2011.
- Lecture on “Effect of stem cell transplantation on sensorineural hearing loss” at AOI Thane Branch’s monthly meeting 23rd February 2011.
- Lecture on “Common ENT conditions” at CME for General Practitioners at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai October 28, 2010.
- Lecture on “Intracranial complications of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media” in St. Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney’s scientific ENT meeting in Dec 2006.